Monday 4 July 2011

We Apologise for the Inconvenience - Normal Service Will be Resumed Shortly


Regular visitors to this insignificant little blue green blog far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the internet, may have noticed that there has been little original content appearing over the last few weeks. In fact, even that previous sentence was somewhat sparse on original ideas and contained more plagiarised text than Johann Hari's USB memory stick.

Anyway, the lack of new content is a direct result of an idea I had for a new blog post whilst watching old episodes of Doctor Who with Tom Baker. The idea has since expanded into a significant project that is eating up all of the little spare time that I have. However, being a persistent little bugger, I feel compelled to complete my TARDIS shaped folly before moving on.

Please bear with me for a few more weeks and then normal service of throwing poo in the general direction of irrational nonsense will be resumed.

Crispian

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What has gone before will sustain us but we await the new tastymint in hope of relief from our spiritual constipation.
Strainingly yours

Ed

Tuonela said...

Yup. What Ed said. I'll just keep laughing at Mr Credulous...

Neuroskeptic said...

I don't know what you've got in store but I'm sure it will be awesome.

One request: if the project is not already called "Dr Woo", please call it "Dr Woo".

said...

Well here, let moi throw some pooooooo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfNJWOZPbSw